Agreement for use of website of Suitcase Magazine Limited online as suitcasemag.com.
- This website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Suitcase Magazine Limited online as suitcasemag.com and suitcasemag.com (“SUITCASE Online”).
- These terms and conditions govern your use of the Website produced by SUITCASE Online, including participation in the Website’s comment features and bulletin.
- The purpose of the Website is to provide a forum for the exchange of information, opinions and comments. Your use of the Website will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
- These terms and conditions may be changed by SUITCASE Online from time to time. As continued use of the Website will constitute acceptance of the changes to the terms and conditions, it is important you take note of the changes, to which SUITCASE Online will bring to your attention by placing a notice on this page of the Website.
- Your failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in termination, without notice, of your access to the Website
- Use of Website
- All material on the Website belongs to SUITCASE Online or its licensors. You are entitled for your own personal, non-commercial use only and for no other purpose to retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form on disk. You are not entitled to make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, distribution, transmission or otherwise of material on the Website.
- You may not use SUITCASE Online’s trademarks without written permission.
- You are responsible for your own use of the Website and may not authorise others to use the Website.
- You agree not to use obscene, indecent or offensive language or to place on the Website material that is defamatory, false, abusive or hateful.
- You agree not to place on the Website encrypted material or material that constitutes unauthorised advertising, an invasion of another’s right to privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability. You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
- You agree you are responsible for ensuring that material in whatever form you provide to or post on the Website does not violate third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trade marks and other proprietary rights.
- You agree not to do anything which may disrupt, modify or interfere with the Website, its software or hardware or may interfere with another’s use of the Website.
- You agree not to alter, in any way, information or materials on the Website.
SUITCASE Online reserves the right to request the removal of a link to the Website which infringes its or third party rights or contains content that is obscene, distasteful or offensive or implies SUITCASE Online is endorsing the link or its products or services.
- Use of Material Posted by You
Postings to the Website are not private. You grant SUITCASE Online a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, perform, play, incorporate in other works and sub-license in any medium now or hereafter developed and for any purpose whatsoever any material you may supply or communicate. You warrant that your material is your own original work and you have the right to make it available for the purposes specified in this paragraph.
- Comments by Users
Information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of SUITCASE Online.
- Materials provided by others
You agree that SUITCASE Online is not responsible and shall have no liability to you with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material.
- Reservation of right
SUITCASE Online reserves the right in its sole discretion, but is under no obligation, to review, edit or delete material posted by users on any part of the Website without notice.
- Additional Provisions
- You acknowledge you are using the service at your own risk. The service is provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by applicable law, SUITCASE Online expressly disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, in whatever form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of information contained in or provided by the service.
- SUITCASE Online does not represent or warrant that access to its service will be uninterrupted or there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information or no viruses will be transmitted on the service.
- Save for the provisions of the following clause SUITCASE Online shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access or inability to access the service, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the service, your use of or reliance on the service or the information or materials available on the service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature or cause of action.
- SUITCASE Online’s liability will not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by SUITCASE Online’s negligence.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior terms, conditions or agreements, whether written or oral.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect
- Failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE NOW