1. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to UK residents
aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of
the Promoter, the agencies or companies associated with this
promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. To Enter: Simply register your contact details (full name
and email address).
3. Internet access is required to participate.
4. Entries open at 12.00 a.m. BST on 4 July and close at 12.00
p.m. BST on 2 August. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for
any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to
reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or
third parties are invalid.
5. The Prize for two includes:
6 nights in the cities Wiesbaden, Mainz and Frankfurt,
Return flights from the UK to Frankfurt
The trip has to be taken in 2019.
The accommodation and flights are subject to availability.
Excluded are dates of major fairs and events.
Terms and Conditions for the flights:
Prize tickets valid on LH and LH regional partner operated
Bookings must be made a minimum of two weeks but not earlier
than three months before the proposed date of travel.
All flights are subject to availability of booking
The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and
must be used on one trip (passengers must travel together).
In the unlikely event that passengers are downgraded or
offloaded due to high load factors, they will be responsible for
any costs incurred and Lufthansa will not be held responsible.
The prize includes all CRS taxes and charges.
Winners are responsible for any tax liability accrued as a
result of this prize.
6. Winner Selection: The winners will be chosen by SUITCASE on
behalf of the German National Tourist Office (the promoter) at
7. The winners will be given 5 working days to claim their
prize after which a new winner will be contacted, if no
confirmation of acceptance has been received.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete,
incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network
failure or delay.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will
not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without
limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of
profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether
or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with
this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event
for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the
prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of
the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any
other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element
of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen
circumstances the prizes are not available, the Promoter reserves
the right to substitute other prizes for them, in its sole
discretion, of equal or higher value.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not
capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole
discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or
invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation,
by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs,
tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or
any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or
affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper
conduct of this promotion).
12. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these
conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner
of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
13. In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter's decision
is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering
the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using
methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices
or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be
15. Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept
confidential at all times and in accordance with the data
protection act. The Promoter will only use the personal details
supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other
purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal data will be
deleted 4 weeks after the competition has finished. The Promoter is
bound by the Data Protection Acts (1988 and 2003).
16. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the
jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter
reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative prize or
element of the prize of equivalent or similar value.
18. Any additional costs, incidentals and expenses incurred by
the winner and accompanying guest, shall be at the sole cost and
expense of the winner.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or
extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances
outside its control which affect its ability to operate the
20. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
21. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries,
affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to SUITCASE
Magazine Ltd. and Lufthansa and German National Tourism Office in
any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of
this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents,
siblings, children) and household members of each such employee
and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the
22. The winner will be chosen by SUITCASE magazine.
23. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be
24. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative
will be offered.
25. To obtain details of the outcome of the competition please
email [email protected] stating the name of the competition in
the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
26. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for
the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in
the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants
consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for
the purposes of the administration of this competition and any
other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
27. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with
the laws of England and Wales.
28. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound
by these terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter is SUITCASE Magazine Ltd, 1-3 Mount Street,
London, W1K 3NB and German National Tourist Office, registered
office: 60 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0AH.
30. Release: By participating, entrants agree to release and
hold harmless the Co-Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective
subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors,
advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of
their respective parent companies and each such company's officers,
directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released
Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including,
but not limited to, property damage, personal injury and/or death
which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or
participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or
use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related
activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation,
invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement
or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.