Trek Atlas Mountains Competition Terms and Conditions
11 June, 2018
- This competition is open worldwide to entrants aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to SUITCASE Magazine Ltd., Design Hotels and Much Better Adventures in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- This competition will commence at 17:00 GMT on June 12 2018 and all entries must be received by 23:59 BST on June 26 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants enter their email address on the dedicated competition landing page.
- The prize offered by Design Hotels is two night's accommodation for two people at AnaYela, Marakech, valid to claim until June 2019, excluding the weeks of Christmas, New Years and Easter. Any drinks and incidental costs other than those stated are not included. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Design Hotels.
- The prize offered by Much Better Adventures is a 4 day, 3 night trek in the Atlas Mountains, Morocco, departing from Marakech and including 3 night's accommodation, full board and transfers, valid for one year until June 2019. Details of the trek can be found here.
- Travel to and from Marrakech is not included in the prize.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The winner will be notified via email by June 29 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the outcome of the competition please email [email protected] stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By signing up for newsletters from SUITCASE Magazine, Design Hotels & Much Better Adventures using the opt in box on the entry form, you are agreeing for SUITCASE Magazine, Design Hotels & Much Better Adventures to send emails to you from time-to-time for marketing purposes.
- SUITCASE Magazine uses data gathered through competitions to choose the winner and upload the entrants who sign up for newsletters into our email provider (Mailchimp) for the purposing of sending email campaigns. We also keep a record of these emails saved so that we can prove that entrants gave us permission to email them. We delete any emails from the competition that did not give us permission to send them marketing communications.
- SUITCASE Magazine capture email sign ups through a form hosted by SquareSpace. This site is only used to capture the emails and export them.
Partner privacy policies We invite you to review the below privacy policies of our competition partners. You will be bound by these policies should you wish to sign up for emails from these partners. We will not give these partners your data if you do not expressly give us permission to do so. SUITCASE Magazine: https://suitcasemag.com/privacy-policy/ Design Hotels: https://www.designhotels.com/privacy-policy Much Better Adventures: https://www.muchbetteradventures.com/customers/privacy/ Data processor policies We invite you to review the below privacy policies. These are companies that handle your data on behalf of SUITCASE. While these companies are trusted by us to handle your data, it is important that you review them as well so that you are fully aware of how your data is processed. Mailchimp: mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ SquareSpace: www.squarespace.com/terms-of-service/ Governing law and Promoter
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is SUITCASE Magazine Ltd, 1-3 Mount Street, London, W1K 3NB.
- By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, competition partners, administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the competition, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any competition-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the competition constitutes each winner's consent to competition partners' and their agents' use of winner's name for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.