- Only one entry per person.
- Only one prize will be awarded. There will be only one winner. The stay is valid for two persons.
- Any additional costs, incidentals and expenses incurred by the winner and accompanying guest(s), shall be at the sole cost and expense of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open worldwide to entrants aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to SUITCASE Magazine Ltd., Design Hotels™ and Nobis Copenhagen in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 12:00 GMT on 25th October 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 8th November 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The winner will be chosen by SUITCASE magazine.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize for this competition is a two-night hotel accommodation for two people at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen (subject to availability and seasonal openings). It is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified via phone or email by 13th November 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 5 business days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the outcome of the competition please email [email protected] stating the name of the competition in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and Germany. Any recourse to courts is excluded.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is SUITCASE Magazine Ltd, 1-3 Mount Street, London, W1K 3NB and Design Hotels AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Co-Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Co-Sponsors, at their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Design HotelsTM reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Co-Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Cart is empty