- Only one entry per person.
- Only one prize will be awarded.
- Any additional costs, taxes, charges, incidentals and expenses incurred by the winner and accompanying guest(s), shall be at the sole cost and expense of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open worldwide to entrants aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. and The Plum Guide in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 12:00 GMT on 1 October 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31 October 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The winner will be chosen by SUITCASE magazine.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified via phone or email by 7 November 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the outcome of the competition please email [email protected] stating the name of the competition in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
By entering this competition, and checking the related tickbox at point of entry, you consent to Plum contacting you about products or services they think may interest you.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Additional rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
- You must comply with your local laws and if any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering this competition, you must not enter the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Plum Guide reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition and these Ts & Cs without notice in the event of circumstances outside of Plum’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The Promoter is SUITCASE Magazine Ltd, 1-3 Mount Street, London, W1K 3NB.
- Release: By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Co-Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Co-Sponsors, at their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
- In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Co-Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Cart is empty