Thank you for choosing to subscribe to SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. Here are some things you should know when placing an order with us:
Date of activation
Subscriptions to our magazines may begin with the current or next issue of SUITCASE Magazine Ltd.
Types of subscriptions
Three types of subscription to our magazine are available: annual print magazine subscription, annual iPad subscription and annual mobile city guide subscription. Visit our subscription page for the best subscription offers.
For wholesale inquiries please send an email detailing quantity, destination and any other relevant information to [email protected] with the subject line: Wholesale Inquiry.
Length of subscription
A subscription is valid for the period specified. To ensure that access to the magazine(s) remains uninterrupted, subscriptions are renewed automatically for the same period of time unless and until the subscriber cancels the subscription.
All subscription rates are posted on our website: SUITCASEmag.com. Subscription rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Prices indicated are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT (sales tax) and indicate shipping and handling fees.
Subscription payment must be made in advance of each subscription period and/or within 20 days of the invoice date. Failure to pay for a subscription, even after receiving a reminder, will result in an immediate termination of the subscription services. The subscription in question will be activated only upon payment in full.
Methods of payment
All major credit cards are accepted for payment for volumes of SUITCASE Magazine. Payment through Paypal with prior agreement via email ([email protected]) is also possible.
SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. payments are processed securely and your information is solely used to process your order and will never be shared or sold to third-parties.
Change of address
To ensure uninterrupted access to your magazine(s), the subscriber must notify SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. of a change of address no less than three weeks before moving house. The subscriber will be charged for any forwarding fees that result from the failure to report a change of address less than three weeks before moving house.
Cancellation of subscription
Cancellation of a subscription must take place no less than 30 days before the paid subscription is due to expire. The subscriber may cancel by sending a letter or an email to SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. ([email protected]) including the subscriber’s full name and details. The subscriber will be charged for any magazines received as a result of late cancellation.
Prices and payment
- With regard to subscriptions, all prices are in Pounds Sterling and include country-relevant VAT (where applicable) as well as shipping and handling fees. Products such as single magazines, books or other are subject to a shipping and handling fee, dependent on the delivery location and total weight of your order.
- All orders must be paid in advance. Subscriptions are activated upon receipt of payment.
- Failure to pay for items ordered will result in the postponement or cancellation of the contract in question. Other (or future) orders of customers faulted for (previous) non-payment may be postponed, cancelled or refused by SUITCASE Magazine Ltd.
- If the price of a product or a subscription increases in the period between the placement of an order and its delivery or date of activation, the customer is entitled to cancel the order or to void the contract within ten days after receiving notification from SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. of the increase in price.
- SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. cannot issue refunds after 30 days from purchase.
Delivery and delivery periods
- SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. processes orders for products within two-four working days of receipt. SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by postal services or other transport firms, or for errors in stock assessment made by suppliers.
- Upon delivery to the address indicated on the order form by the buyer, all responsibilities and risks involved in the reception of a product or products purchased from SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. are transferred from the seller to the buyer/recipient. The same transference of responsibilities and risks occurs upon delivery of a product or products to a post office address or upon its/their delivery by a postal or transport-firm employee to an address other than the one indicated on the label.
- At this time, we do not offer returns or exchanges. If you are unsatisfied with your order within seven days after your package has arrived, please contact us at [email protected]
- In the case of circumstances beyond the control of SUITCASE Magazine Ltd., SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. shall not be obligated to perform its obligations to the buyer; dates by which such obligations are scheduled to be met shall be extended for a period of time equal to the period of time lost through the delay caused by such circumstances.
- Circumstances excusing SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. from performing all or part of its obligations are those that occur completely beyond the control of SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. Examples of uncontrollable circumstances are natural disasters, power failures, strikes, fires, wars, riots, unanticipated government restrictions and the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations to SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. Other unforeseen circumstances that fall into this category are disruptions caused by telecommunication failures, including the short- and long-term unavailability of internet sites.
Additional information questions or comments
- SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. subscription department – your destination for information, questions and comments – can be reached online at [email protected] Please keep in mind a possible time difference between your place of business and our offices in the UK (open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT).
Application of the General Conditions and Terms of Sale
The General Conditions and Terms of Sale, as stated here, apply to all contracts between SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. and its subscribers and/or customers, with regard to both products and services. Ordering a subscription or a product from SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. denotes compliance with SUITCASE Magazine Ltd.’s General Conditions and Terms of Sale. SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. serves customers worldwide.
SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. 54 Poland St London UK
T : +44 2036425266