1. On a box of a clockwork toy made in Hong Kong: Guaranteed to work throughout its useful life
2. In a Thai advertisement for donkey rides: We have our own ass if you would like to take a ride
3. On a detour sign in Japan: Stop: Drive Sideways
4. In a Copenhagen airline ticket office: We take your bags and send them in all directions
5. In a Rome laundry: Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time
6. Over the bathroom sink in a Mexican hotel: The water has been passed personally by the hotel manager
7. In a hotel room in Cambodia: Sorry for guests who have problem, and thank for guests who have no problem
8. Outside a Paris couturier: Dresses for streetwalking
9. In a Tokyo bar: Special cocktails for the ladies with nuts
10. In a German lift: Do not enter the lift backwards and only when lit up
11. In a Norwegian lounge: Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar
Read more at networklanguages.com
You know how you have that one incredible friend who knows their city inside out? Yeah, that’s us. We take the world’s most dynamic destinations, hand-pick the best parts and give them to you in one place. This is the kind of guide that you don’t need to run by a local. Eat your heart out, shop ‘til you drop, drink like a fish, dance your socks off, sleep – then repeat.
Join us as we travel the globe, uncovering up and coming destinations while revisiting the classics in a fresh light. We’ll take you everywhere – from frigid expeditions on the Faroe islands to weird and wonderful bachelorette parties in Vegas.
We'll tell you where you can find the perfect boutique hotel in Paris for under €100, if you tell us about the best dive bar in your city. Deal? Share your stories and photos with #SUITCASEtravels.